China Visa

China visa update

Since there are queries about China visa, I have looked up the information on the respective websites of China Travel Services in Hong Kong and Macau. It is obvious that if you are not a Hong Kong or Macau resident and if you want to apply for a China visa in Hong Kong or Macau, it is impossible for you to be given a multiple entry China visa. You will be given the ordinary single entry or double entry visa only, which will entitle you to a 30-day stay each time.

For the information posted by the China Travel Services in Hong Kong, check out here.  Their information is dated 30 June, 2010. So it is pretty updated. And here is the information posted by the China Travel Services in Macau.

People from the following nationalities will have to pay a higher fee for a China visa: U.S.A.; Brazil; United Kingdom; Belarus; Panama; Ukraine; Uzbekistan; Kazakhstan; Armenia; Iran; Ecuador; Angola; Ethiopia; Congo; Gabon; Cameroon; Cote D’Ivoire; Macedonia; Bolivia; Venezuela; and Chile.

By Anna

With a wanderlust and lusts of other sorts, I look to sth new, sth different, sth fulfilling, and find myself on a journey...

3 replies on “China visa update”

If you’re looking for even more updated information, you can find it on this China Visa Guide.

It’s crazy how fast things change and it makes a difference having up-to-date information on what you need to do to get a visa in China.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *